Zilker Vacations Rental Policies
1. CHECK-IN: Check in is after 4:00 p.m. Check out time is 11:00AM. Ask about early check-in or late check-out. Check in instructions will be provided upon completed payment of the full balance. If you’re arriving late at night, let us know and we’ll leave the porch light on for you!
2. SIMPLE PAYMENT POLICY –1/2 of the balance to be paid upon reservation using any major credit card. Remaining balance to be charged on the second Monday prior to check in. Other arrangements considered upon request. Payment will secure the reservation. Dates are NOT removed from the calendar until initial payment is received. CASH: if you would like to pay for your rental with cash upon arrival, we require a copy of your drivers license and a credit card upon booking which will be authorized for the full rental amount.
3. CANCELLATION POLICY – You can cancel outside of 30 days prior to your arrival date and receive a FULL 100% refund of your reservation deposit. If you cancel inside 30 days, you will be refunded 75% of your reservation amount, unless we can rebook. Once we have charged your full balance on the second Monday prior to your arrival you are responsible for the full amount should you cancel, unless we can rebook. If you’re booking during SXSW, ACL, or F-1 the balance will be paid in full 90 days prior to arrival. If you cancel within 90 days, you are responsible for the entire amount unless we can rebook.
***If you cancel your booking more than 60 days after you made your reservation, we will refund your entire amount minus the credit card fees, which are forfeited after 60 days.
4. DAMAGE DEPOSIT – We do not charge a damage deposit. However, you are responsible for any damages that may occur during your stay. No damage charges will be accessed provided no damage is done to the condo or its contents beyond normal wear and tear, there is no excess mess or negligence and all keys are returned to the lock box upon check out.
CLEANING: We charge a $50 cleaning fee for one-bedroom properties and $75 cleaning fee for two-bedroom properties. For month+ bookings we charge $100/$150 cleaning fees and an option for $500 refundable damage deposit.
PETS:We welcome your pets! However, we do have to put in quite a bit of extra detailed cleaning to get it ready to go for our next guests, so we charge $50 for any stay under a week, and $100 for over a week for cleaning and normal wear and tear, not including any damages. A $300 pet deposit is required and will be returned within 72 hours of departure, as long as we don't have to replace any furnishings, including linens, or have to do extra carpet cleaning due to excess dirt or animal odor. We ask that you keep your pets off the furniture and keep them in a crate or in the kitchen with a gate when you aren’t with them.
6. NOISE CURFEW: The City of Austin enforces a 10:30 noise curfew that we must abide by. We take this very seriously out of respect for our other guests and neighbors. If we receive a complaint, we will address the issue with the primary renter, and a second complaint may be met with an immediate eviction without refund.
All of our condos are privately owned by Peach and Cynthia Reynolds and we are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while you are on the premises. Nor are we responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables. It is understood that all guests (registered or not) are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the property.